[MUD-Dev] On socialization and convenience

Vincent Archer archer at nevrax.com
Thu Jun 21 11:33:36 CEST 2001

According to Daniel.Harman at barclayscapital.com:

> Perhaps I should elaborate on the AO system. Most of the world is
> shared in a standard EQ/UO/etc. manner, its only mission
> 'dungeons' that aren't shared. However if you actively choose to
> go with someone else on a mission, you can duplicate their mission
> key and head in with them.

> So remember 99% of the world is completely shared in AO.

However, the mission system is immensely more lucrative, profitable,
and "safer" than the base world. Which means that people tend to
spend most of their time in mission areas. And most of these are
indoors.

The only time you're meeting people is inbetween missions.

--
Vincent Archer                                         Email: archer at nevrax.com

Nevrax France.                              Off on the yellow brick road we go!