[MUD-Dev] On socialization and convenience

Alex Kay yak2 at iprimus.com.au
Thu Jun 21 19:16:40 CEST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: <Daniel.Harman at barclayscapital.com>
To: <mud-dev at kanga.nu>
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 6:25 PM
Subject: RE: [MUD-Dev] On socialization and convenience

> I don't see any easy way to keep the conflict interesting however,
> as almost certainly one side will 'win'. Then the underdog is
> probably unable to ever fight back without gm intervention which
> would definitely make the victors feel cheated.

Anarchy Online claim to have a four year story planned, at which
time one of the warring parties will be victorious.

I assume it will be either the Clans or Omni-Tech, but there's a
third Neutral faction and many other smaller players no doubt, plus
possibly other galactic players could be introduced.

I will be most interested to see just how dynamic a world Funcom
have created on Rubi-Ka.

Alex