[MUD-Dev] Interpersonal Relationships

Ronan Farrell rfarrell at parthus.com
Fri Jun 22 10:54:30 CEST 2001

Marian, thanks for the response.  Currently I am implementing a
strategy similar to what you suggested.  Fortunately we have the
code to lock people away from most interaction and it has had an
improving effect.  It's a pity that over the past couple of years it
was rarely used or used fairely.

I must say though... I think players should police themselves to a
large degree, they reward people for their bad behaviour.  However
normally they don't have any mechanisms for doing anything about it.

Ronan