[MUD-Dev] MERA '01 registration is now open

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Thu Mar 1 10:54:02 CET 2001

Registration for MERA '01 is now open.  To register (and reserve a
seat for yourself in case of crowds) please follow the following
recipe:

  1) Register for a login at Kanga.Nu:
       http://www.kanga.nu/auth/register.php

  2) Register for MERA '01:
       http://www.kanga.nu/MERA/register.php

Both steps will send you confirmation emails containing an URL that
will need to be visited to confirm your requests.  Please register
early.  Heck, register now!

As this is the first ever MERA conference to keep the organising
tasks and costs moderately sane we limiting attendance for MERA '01
to 100 people with earlier registrants having priority.  If MERA
gets good visibility in say GDC (both likely and a Good Thing) we'll
be turning people away at the door.  So register now to secure your
seat.  And of course if you have friends you'd like to see at MERA
'01, get them to register as well.

  NOTE: There is a MERA membership fee of $100 to help
  cover the costs of renting the conference rooms, audio equipment,
  coffee and snacks, etc.  With membership comes the ability to
  attend MERA conferences.

To find out more about MERA, see:

  http://www.kanga.nu/MERA/

and:

  http://www.kanga.nu/archives/Meta-L/2001Q1/msg00122.php

(MERA FAQ and other contentful bumph coming soon)

If you are interested in sponsoring MERA or in helping in its
organisation and operations, please join the mera-org mailing list
at:

This is very much a working list, there to get the show on the road
as it were.

J C Lawrence                                       claw at kanga.nu