Digital Property Law [was RE: [MUD-Dev] Selling training]

Matt Mihaly the_logos at www.achaea.com
Tue Mar 13 10:35:54 CET 2001

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, Koster, Raph wrote:

> [...]

I think it's been succesful so far because the main issues have been
issues such as pornography which, while causing lots of bitching from
conservatives, doesn't rank as a high priority. Once issues involving
commerce like Project Entropia start coming to fruition, I think we're
going to see the game lobby seriously challenge in its efforts.

--matt