[MUD-Dev] GDC Dinner -- 23 March 2001 (Good food!)

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Wed Mar 14 01:12:22 CET 2001

Yep, its coming time to go out and eat in the presence of other
MUD-Dev'ers.  On Friday 23 March 2001 (this is the Friday night
before MERA) we'll have another dinner.  You can find coverage of
prior dinners here:

  http://www.kanga.nu/events/
  http://www.kanga.nu/events/10.march.2000/
  http://www.kanga.nu/archives/MUD-Dev-L/2000Q1/msg00577.php

I'll be in the front lobby of the convention center (just in front
the water works) at 18:30 hours on Friday.  If you want to meet up
for dinner, wander up to the tallish chap (6'4") with a buzz cut and
a moustache (that's me) and mutter something terribly insightful
about MUD-Dev.  Sometime before 19:00 hours we'll head out for food.

ObLouseyPicturesForRecognitionFactorNotBlackmail:

  http://www.kanga.nu/~claw/family/bday-2000/

Currently confirmed attendees in no particular order:

  Raph Koster
  Matt Mihaley
  Jeff Rawlings
  Joe Andrieu
  Mike Sellers (might be sailing with his Dad instead?)
  Randy Farmer (will do a brief cameo)
  Gavin Doughtie (? possible)
  Geoffrey A. MacDougall
  Robert Zubek
  Sharon Mock and Husban
  David Kennerly
  Greg Underwood (maybe)
  Jake Song and Unknown Colleague
  szii at sziisoft.com (?)
  Gary McNickle
  Christoper Allen
  Wes Connell
  Par Winzell
  John Szeder
  Brian Green
  Bruce Mitchener
  Lee Sheldon
  Daniel James
  Robert Zubek
  kurt Squire
  Manuel Oliveira
  Anderson, Janus
  Brian McBride
  Martin ??? (sorry, forgotten his surname again, at Poptronik)
  Scott ??? (forgotten last name again, works with Bruce M)

  Total: ~30 people

If you're missing from the list, please pipe up.  If you're on the
list and shouldn't be, please drop me a note as well.  I'm going to
need an accurate count for the reservation.

People who may be attending:

  Nathan Yospe (not sure if we sorted out travel/housing)
  msew (name?)
  Corey Crawford  (pretty certain, but nothing confirmed)
  GodLike cre (friends of Tess Snider)

J C Lawrence                                       claw at kanga.nu