[MUD-Dev] data structure design in a new mud

Kwon Ekstrom justice at softhome.net
Wed Mar 14 11:53:05 CET 2001

The choice between using a global list or not I guess would be a
matter of opinion.  A fair amount of my administration commands rely
on the global list, and I'm a big fan of centralized administration,
although I make good use of encapsulation and oop in my code, but
that's a whole different topic.