[MUD-Dev] A Brief History of Commercial MUDs

Koster Koster
Tue Mar 20 22:59:13 CET 2001

Hurm... discussion should probably go to Meta on this one, but I'd see
the timelines as relevant resources given that we do spend a fair
amount of time referencing how things have been done before. Timelines
provide that context. Do we have a pointer to the MUDTree in the FAQ?

> Still, if the common consensus says there should be a pointer or two
> to timeline pages I will include them. I am however not going to
> include the actual timeline itself in the FAQ.  I have neither the
> knowledge nor the time to maintain that.

Eep, no, I wouldn't think anyone would expect that of you...!

> I am overdue a couple of days with sending the FAQ to the list but I
> will delay it a bit longer to see if any conclusion on this sub-
> ject can be reached.

JCL?

-Raph