[MUD-Dev] MUSH God to Game Designer. Any good books?

Jon Morrow Jon at Morrow.net
Fri Mar 23 23:15:14 CET 2001

Take a look at gignews.com.  I've written a few articles for them on
getting started in MUD programming.  You might also browse on over to
vsearch.com.  My career agent served me long and well.

-Jon