[MUD-Dev] UO2 is dead

Gaffney Gaffney
Mon Mar 26 16:48:00 CEST 2001

From: Frank Crowell [mailto:frankc at maddog.com]
> Anyone know the real scoop of what happened with UO2?

Yep, mostly :)  However, it isn't politic to discuss such things.

Obviously, this is putting a lot of MMP experience back into the gene
pool, so if you're hiring for online and need programmers, artists,
designers, AV folks, or others with MMP experience, please drop an
email with openings to gaffer at texas.net and I'll pass it on to the
ex-team as a whole.  We'll try to put a deal in place to stay together
- but if we can't, there are a lot of really solid people who will be
looking for work.

-jg