[MUD-Dev] RE: A Brief History of Commercial MUDs

Klimon Klimon
Wed Mar 28 11:05:40 CEST 2001

I just saw the attribution about...two weeks ago, I'll see if I can
dig it up again.  Perhaps I misremembered, but I could have sworn that
PC Gamer was the attribution.

Were there any of the commercial or striving for commercial MUDs that
I missed in my list?

ian