[MUD-Dev] Checking In

Cassandra cassandra at crackednuts.net
Fri Mar 30 10:59:13 CEST 2001

On 3/29/01 at 11:14 AM Baron, Jonathan wrote:

> After hanging with Raph and getting into a splendid argument with
> Lee Sheldon at one of the roundtables at GDC, I figured it was high
> time I resubscribed to this list.

> Sorry to bail on the dinner....too much bad news at this year's GDC
> and, for some reason, I felt reluctant to dine with an army <g>.

Hi Jonathan,

That was a great argument. Thought it was going to come to blows. Next
time, we're definitely throwing mud in the center and letting you guys
duke it out. ;)

Dinner was fabulous, as was MERA '01.  My writeup of MERA will be
going up on Gamespy this weekend. As soon as it does, I'll send the
url through this list so everyone can live through me vicariously. :)
It was great meeting a bunch of you guys. Makes reading this list much
more interesting now that I
can put faces to the notes.

Tina Haumersen