[MUD-Dev] A Hello, and thanks...

o. rchaeus orchaeus at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 5 11:42:43 CET 2001

Greetings all,

I just want to thank the listowner/admins and all the members for
consitant quality and thought-provoking dialogue.  I'd also like to
invite anyone who's bored or interested to have a peek at (or join!)
our project.  We're doing and trying some pretty amazing things, and
we can use anyone's help who's interested & willing :) Drop by, have
a peek around, get in touch if interested.

And thanks, again for a consistently amazing forum. It's rare, and
I've been reading it for about 6 years I think :)

- o0o - Velphane -  The Organelle Team - o0o -

Contact:

  www.organelle.org
  www.organelle.org/hrieO.html
  organelle.org 4045