[MUD-Dev] Some survey results...

Derek Snider derek at idirect.com
Mon Nov 19 13:50:39 CET 2001

Seems you've missed a lot of mainstream muds on your list.

What resources did you consult to build your list of "about 2000"?

I see none of the high ranking MUDs from www.topmudsites.com on your
list.

On www.mudconnector.com if I do a search for MUDs with 100+ average
online users, I get nineteen entries.  Your list had about four or
five.

I know of at least two or three MUDs that maintain an average of
over 500 players online, yet they are not on this list.

-Derek