[MUD-Dev] RE: Storied Games

Dave Rickey daver at mythicentertainment.com
Thu Nov 29 10:24:54 CET 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: Lee Sheldon <linearno at gte.net>

I understand it perfectly.  The stories told in a P&P session are
hardly high drama, either.  Doesn't matter, the players care about
them, because they are *theirs*.

Ever read "At Swim Two Birds" by Flann O'Brien?  Remember the
passage where the characters are plotting to kill the author?  Well,
the Razor's your boy, the characters in *our* stories have no
shortage of ways to complain about how they are treated by the plot.

--Dave