[MUD-Dev] Purchase of Meridian 59 by Near Death Studios

Rob Ellis II rob at NearDeathStudios.com
Fri Nov 30 19:25:27 CET 2001

Brian 'Psychochild' Green wrote:

> It is with great enthusiasm I announce that my company, Near Death
> Studios,Inc., has purchased Meridian 59 from 3DO.  The deal as
> finished yesterday and we will begin work soon.

What a coincidence!  MY company, Near Death Studios, Inc., ALSO
purchased Meridian 59 from 3DO yesterday!  Small world eh Brian!?

Seriously though, I wanted to thank everyone on this list that's
been supportive of us.

-R