[MUD-Dev] What Ever Happened to Imaginary Realities?

Phillip Lenhardt philen at monkey.org
Thu Aug 15 15:16:15 CEST 2002

http://imaginaryrealities.imaginary.com has been non-functional for
over a year now.  It's article archives were a valuable resource to
me and I was wondering if anyone had personal knowledge of why it's
gone.

Even if there is no plan to add new content, it would be nice to
contact the editors and mirror the old content elsewhere.

<EdNote: I periodically try and run a wget mirror against
imaginaryrealities, but have yet to have it succeed.  The primary
content does seem to be there, but the high port server that handles
static content (like CSS) seems to be down.  I've emailed DDT a few
times without reply.  I'm more than willing to have mirror of
imaginaryrealities along with all the other mirrors under
http://www.kanga.nu/mirrors/>