[MUD-Dev] Free FFT

Christopher Kohnert chris at achaea.com
Fri Dec 6 11:57:16 CET 2002

Seems a lot of people are pretty knowledgeable about this voice
trickery. I'm interested in doing some research with voice, but need
to either implement my own FFT or find a freely available package
tailored to voice analysis. (The 'front end' of a speech recognition
perhaps.) My question is: do any of you know of such a package? I'm
not really interested in doing speech recognition, but I am
interested in FFT'ing a voice to reduce the amount of data analysis
required.

--
Christopher Kohnert <chris at achaea.com>