[MUD-Dev] Total Annilation of Downtime

Amanda Walker amanda at alfar.com
Sat Dec 14 15:04:36 CET 2002

On 12/13/02 7:37 PM, Damion Schubert <damion at ninjaneering.com> wrote:

> You found it a socializer game?

Yes.  I spend a good proportion of my time chatting, in fact.

> My experience was that no one talked to each other - largely
> because other than playing musical instruments with each other,
> you didn't have to.  As a result, my girlfriend, who was an AC1
> addict, quit after two weeks of beta play.

Ah.  I have found the retail release much more sociable than the
beta.  The beta was full of AC1 power-levellers racing around trying
to see all of the content before they had to pay for it.  Retail is
proving to be much friendlier, at least so far.

Amanda Walker