bradley newton haug brad at faithanddisease.com
Tue Dec 17 20:10:14 CET 2002

Matt Wrote:
> Brad wrote:

>> My favorite part is how we were 'lucky' that sony could have
>> finished the game 'at all'.  Oh can I give you money, can I?

> You know what? I feel f*cking lucky that Peter Jackson made LOTR
> into movies. Very very very lucky. I would happily pay $50 to see
> his fine movie and yet I am only going to have to pay $6.50 for a
> matinee tomorrow afternoon. It goes both ways, bub.

Just to make sure I understand you here, by your argument 'people
will jump off a cliff for it, bub' (paraphrased of course), this
means what to me?  Walmart is the best store in America?  Brittney
Spears makes *way* more than Mozart ever did!  Achaea is crap
because you don't make millions? No.

I won't buy it == *I* won't buy it.

-brad