Vincent Archer archer at frmug.org
Wed Dec 18 00:25:20 CET 2002

According to Justin Stocks:

> I keep seeing the argument that they're doing this because of the
> griefers, because of the people who abused the system in other
> games.  But I can guarantee you, that aside from muling (the
> majority of which was a fault of the game design, and not the
> player), the percentage of people who use multiple characters to
> abuse the system is far, far, far below the percentage of people who
> don't.

And for most of these people, they don't just play multiple characters.
They multibox. Not as heavily as the following:

  http://www3.sympatico.ca/colsen/gomo6setup.jpg

but still. Meaning, they're already used to pay multiple accounts.
1 char per account won't stop multiboxers at all.

	Vincent Archer			Email:	archer at frmug.org

All men are mortal.  Socrates was mortal.  Therefore, all men are Socrates.
							(Woody Allen)