Marian Griffith gryphon at iaehv.nl
Thu Dec 19 23:21:19 CET 2002

In <URL:/archives/meow?group+local.muddev> on Wed 18 Dec, Marc Fielding wrote:

> Large, generalist MMOGs: the new gateway drug. ;)

Do not use drug and mud in the same sentence ;)

Before you know it some crazy extremist right-winger convinces the
president that games are not only distracting children from the more
important task, like learning the bible and shooting the unholy
irakis, but that they also are an instrument of the devil and cause
impressionable children to become atheist com- mie bastards.

Marian (only joking up to a certain point here ...)
will there be loneliness ...

Rolan Choosing Talia,
Arrows of the Queen, by Mercedes Lackey