[MUD-Dev] Ethical behavior ... a hijacking.

Jon Lambert tychomud at ix.netcom.com
Wed Feb 13 23:43:15 CET 2002

John Buehler wrote:

> Every individual is responsible for ensuring their own well-being
> and for the well-being of those that they interact with.

Quite right.

  "Reason discovered the struggle for existence, and the law that
  requires us to oppress all who hinder the satisfaction of our
  desires.  That is the deduction of reason.  But loving one's
  neighbor reason could never discover, because it's irrational."

    - Leo Tolstoy

--
--* Jon A. Lambert - TychoMUD        Email:jlsysinc at ix.netcom.com *--
--* Mud Server Developer's Page <http://tychomud.home.netcom.com> *--