[MUD-Dev] Thank you from MudWorld

Chris Lloyd crl199 at soton.ac.uk
Fri Feb 15 12:44:02 CET 2002

From: ucmm at inetsolve.com

> New to MudWorld:

> Making its opening in the Articles section is the Command
> Dictionary.  This dictionary currently lists over 600 mortal and
> immortal commands combined.

Why would anyone need such a thing? Not only does it contain the
commands related to a very small handful of worlds, but clearly if
you are a MUD Admin and you don't know how to change the stats on a
sword, then something is very wrong.

It doesn't cover a fraction of the commands in the worlds I play
on. I suppose I could write all our admin commands down for you, but
since all our immortals know what the commands do, there's no reason
for other people to know what they are.

Perhaps it would be a more useful list if it wasn't compiled by only
two people?

C.