[MUD-Dev] Underlight (fwd)

Brian Hook brianhook at pyrogon.com
Sat Jun 15 23:18:04 CEST 2002

At 11:38 AM 6/15/2002 -0700, Koster, Raph wrote:

> recall. Not a huge userbase, but enough to be self-supporting. I
> think the Themis Group just contracted with them?

My understanding is that they are woefully underfunded and have been
actively looking for funding for some time.  In addition, they don't
seem to be truly self-supporting or, at the very least, they're
self-supporting in the purest sense of the word ("supporting").
>From reading interviews I basically get the idea they're treading
water and hoping for an increase in their fan base, and that if they
can bring in a few more subscribers that they can grow (ergo the
Themis Group contract).

-Hook