[MUD-Dev] It's About Time Department (Mule Characters)

ghovs ghovs at plex.nl
Thu Jun 20 10:55:00 CEST 2002

shren wrote:

> That's Dungeon Siege.  You've summed up the whole game in one
> sentence.  It's the first game I've played that has made the user
> interface so friendly that it practically beats the game for you.
> I put the CD back in it's case when I fell asleep playing it, and
> haven't gotten it back out since.

In what way would you say there is something left to do then? Walk
around, pick target, wait for target to die, loot, rinse, repeat?
I've never played Dungeon Siege myself, but I'm curious how bad it
really is, and if it's a good way to sucker younger family members
into MMORPGs before they develop appreciation for complexity.

rgds,
ghovs