[MUD-Dev] DCMA -- another weapon in the fight against Emulators

Jon Lambert tychomud at ix.netcom.com
Wed Mar 6 17:46:38 CET 2002

Frank Crowell wrote:

> To put things in perspective with the Blizzard case, so far it's
> been Blizzard and it's parent company against a hole-in-the-wall
> ISP and domain name holder.

It's sort of odd to make an issue over the DMCA request from
Blizzard when the Bnetd Project apparently didn't even take
advantage of their own protections under the act.  I don't see where
they (Bnet) responded to the Blizzard request at all.

--
--* Jon A. Lambert - TychoMUD        Email:jlsysinc at ix.netcom.com *--
--* Mud Server Developer's Page <http://tychomud.home.netcom.com> *--