[MUD-Dev] Re: MUD-Dev Storytelling in MMOGs article

Joe Andrieu kestral at ugcs.caltech.edu
Thu Oct 3 18:35:53 CEST 2002

Re: Interactive Stories

For those of you who might be interested in the vapor edge, I
encourage you to attend the first annual conference on Technologies
for Interactive Digital Storytelling and Entertainment.  Just about
everyone who is doing anything interesting in this space is on the
program committee, and I'm sure most of the rest of the innovators
will be there. Committee members mentioned on MUD-DEV include Janet
Murray (_Hamlet on the Holodeck_), Chris Crawford (The Erasmatron),
and Michael Mateas ("Façade").

The conference is in March 24 -- 26, 2003 in Darmstadt, Germany. If
you are doing work in this area, I encourage you to submit a
paper. If you can't make it in person, I'm sure proceedings will be
available.

  http://www.zgdv.de/TIDSE03/

-j

p.s.

  If you decide to go, drop me an email; I'd love to meet up with
  fellow MUD-DEV types at the conference.

--
Joe Andrieu
Realtime Drama