[MUD-Dev] ANNOUNCE: Open Betas

Daniel.Harman at barclayscapital.com Daniel.Harman at barclayscapital.com
Wed Sep 11 15:02:43 CEST 2002

I noticed last night that there are two open betas currently running
if anyone is interested in trying them out. The games have nothing
to do with me, but given the number coming out its actually quite
nice to sample them without having to buy it first. Anyway these are
the options :

  Neocron : www.neocron.com (don't try to download from fileplanet
  as they will force membership upon you, try the alt sites).

  Earth & Beyond : www.earthandbeyond.com

I somewhat bemused as I had registered for both those betas, and
never got anything past the confirmation emails on the day I
registered.

Dan