[MUD-Dev] Massively Multiplayer Game Development (Game Develo pment Series)

Matt Mihaly the_logos at achaea.com
Wed Apr 2 18:26:03 CEST 2003

On Sat, 29 Mar 2003, Koster, Raph wrote:

> I got asked to write a foreword and didn't. I know most of the
> contributors though. On the other hand, I did write a foreword for
> this one:

>   http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1592730000/qid%3D1049005047/sr%3D11-1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/103-3681286-4551022

> Naturally, I'm biased, but I think it's pretty good.

I reviewed their proposal for their next book for their publishers,
on managing online games once they're in the hands of the public. It
also looks quite good, at least judging by the outline of it. I'm
looking forward to reading it in any case.

--matt
"Damn bobcats can eat all the chili they wants. Don't mean they're
gonna crap diamonds."