[MUD-Dev] Job opportunity on Star Wars Galaxies

Koster Koster
Thu Aug 21 07:41:50 CEST 2003

This was posted for Meta a week ago, so I guess it is safe to send
it to the main list now...

I've recently been promoted to Chief Creative Officer for Sony
Online Entertainment. As a result, we're looking for a senior design
candidate to serve as a lead-level designer for Star Wars Galaxies.

The ideal candidate:

  - has been on Live projects before

  - has management experience

  - has expertise in creating and leading others to create content
  for online worlds

  - understand online world game design and systems

  - is willing to relocate to Austin, TX

I don't have a more formal job description, but if this sounds like
something interesting, drop me a line.

-Raph