[MUD-Dev] MUD using the .net framework

Linder Support Team support at linder.co.za
Tue Aug 26 18:43:28 CEST 2003

Norman wrote:

> I was wondering if people knew of any MUDs using the Microsoft
> .net framework, especially ones where the source code was
> available?  I've done lots of google searches and the results seem
> to throw up a lot of 404's or .net being mentioned in passing by
> VB based MUDs (ie Wheel Mud).

Have a look at http://www.linder.co.za/ .  The current version (3)
is not .NET, but a new version is in development completely relying
on the .NET platform, as well as MSDE as the backend database.

Just note that Linder is not a code base - it is a programming
language in which you can easily create your own code base.

Bernard