Lars Duening lars at bearnip.com
Thu Jan 2 20:34:10 CET 2003

Marc Fielding wrote:

> SWG supposedly allows crafters to leave a "maker's mark" on their
> creations, with a bit of experience being transferred to the maker
> each time the item generates XP (e.g. a player-made blaster kills
> a monster in combat).

When I told my SO about this feature of SWG, it significantly
increased her interest in the game, as she prefers
cooperative/constructive over competetive gameplay.

> Time will tell if that is sufficient incentive. ;)

I think it's already safe to say that a feature like this is a big
step into the right direction.

Lars Duening; lars at bearnip.com
GPG Key: http://www.bearnip.com/lars/lars-duening.gpgkey