[MUD-Dev] Whereabouts of 'Evil MUD Admin' Handbook

Jacob Cord jacobc at chiefarchitect.com
Wed Jan 8 14:47:50 CET 2003

Hi all,

A long-time MUDding cow-orker of mine was telling me about an old
file about being an evil MUD admin.  I don't know what the name of
the file was, but he said it has been around a long time. Methods
such as avoiding full player wipes (and doing random single player
wipes instead) to avoid players complaining too much were suggested.
It sounded really funny.

If anyone could point me towards a copy of this file, I'd really
appreciate it.

<EdNote: I can think of several bits in the list archives and
Library at Kanga.Nu which match this description>

Jacob
Stay away from flying saucers today.