[MUD-Dev] Re: Crafting Money

Kent Peterson urquan at rocketmail.com
Thu Jan 9 10:18:40 CET 2003

From: "eric" <ericleaf at pacbell.net>
> From: "Derek Licciardi" <kressilac at insightBB.com>

>> Can it be done, I think so.  AoA is being developed towards this
>> type of goal but our design is not combat-centric.  Our design is
>> more of a simulation and not quite as combat-action/loot/level
>> oriented.

> Sorry, what is AoA?

I read this and thought, "Ace of Angels of course!" - and then
checked the attributions and realized, hey, I don't know this guy,
there's some OTHER AoA.

FWIW, Ace of Angels is a MMOG space sim/wargame being developed by
Flying Rock Enterprises, and is almost entirely combat-centric.
Good fun, too.

=====
Kent Peterson                    urquan at rocketmail.com

"... there was always a minority afraid of something,
and a great majority afraid of the dark, afraid of the
future, afraid of the past ..."
               - Ray Bradbury, _The Martian Chronicles_