[MUD-Dev] Virtual worlds meet LARPs

Richard A. Bartle richard at mud.co.uk
Sun Mar 2 10:16:16 CET 2003

On 27th February, Mark Cheverton wrote:

> This has been done before in Sheffield circa 2001, see
> http://www.canyouseemenow.co.uk/

Thanks, I hadn't come across that before. It looks like the same
set-up as the one I reported, except for being set in Sheffield
instead of Rotterdam. It must have been a success, then!

I guess this means that it would be British people that would be
running around Rotterdam, rather than Dutch people.  As I can make
British people run around any time I like (hey, I can't help the way
I drive my car), this definitely doesn't appeal to me now...

		Richard