[MUD-Dev] BIZ: MMP subscriber numbers

Chris cholko at mindspring.com
Sat Mar 29 21:16:57 CET 2003

On Wed, 26 Mar 2003 18:39:23 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

> As spotted on waterthread, SirBruce has updated his MMP subscriber graph:

> Makes for interesting reading. I am not at all convinced by the
> Sims Online estimates, but time will tell.

> Also, congratulations to Mythic on their $32m VC investment:

I think his estimate of AC2 numbers is really high.  They peak at
around 8k online... which only occured during patch days, mostly
hovering between 6 and 7k .

I am curious what their profit/loss cutoff numbers are, I was under
the impression that AC2 cost a bundle to make.  I don't expect that
Jessica can resuce it either.