[MUD-Dev] N00b question

Matthew Turland mgturland at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 15:13:00 CET 2004

This list appears to be more associated with the structuring of MUDs
as logical systems, and though that is also an interest of mine, my
first question is of a somewhat different nature.

Does anyone know of any functional MUD server written in PHP that is
still in active development? I'm having a bit of trouble finding one
and was actually considering writing one myself as a personal
project.  I know I'd essentially be reinventing the wheel, but I'd
like to do it sheerly for learning the ins and outs of how one would
function.

Thanks,

Matthew Turland
mgturland at yahoo.com