[MUD-Dev] [OT] Hi all an first time MMORPG designer tries to get in the loop

Sam Byard Sam.byard at ntlworld.com
Mon Oct 25 21:54:45 CEST 2004

Hi I'm working on my first project called centia online. With this I
decided to expand my knowlege of MMORPG game design in general so I
bought a book called Designing virtual worlds. in it on page 37 it
states this mailing list is active with already renound designers
and I was hoping to draw from your influence and not manage to make
any critical mistakes in my first development. I appreciate this is
a MUD list but as you know the two things are linked.

Thanks for reading
Sam Byard
Lead designer for Centia online (http://www.centia-online.com/)=