[MUD-Dev] Skotos Seeks Guest Voices

Shannon Appelcline shannon.appelcline at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 23:52:44 CEST 2005

As many of you know, we've had an archive of game design articles
over at Skotos for a number of years ( http://www.skotos.net ).
Traditionally, we've requested authors commit to a column of at
least 6 articles before we start running their pieces.

However, last month we started a new column called Guest Voices
where authors can write individual articles on topics that they have
expertise in. Our first entrant was by a Skotos team leader who's
also a professional recruiter, and he talked about the issues with
recruiting for a volunteer game:
http://www.skotos.net/articles/guestvoices1.phtml

If you're interested in writing a singular piece for Guest Voices,
please drop me a line. I'd love it to be a soapbox for industry
professionals and thoughtful enthusiasts alike.

(We're of course also looking for regular columnists too, so if
you're interested in saying more, send me mail about that too.)

Shannon