[MUD-Dev] Twisted.reality

Eli Stevens (WG.c) listsub at wickedgrey.com
Sat Apr 16 22:14:02 CEST 2005

Paul Miller wrote:

> Does anyone have info on the status of ths project, and possibly a
> distribution?  I've seen scattered references to it here and there
> but never been able to download a distro.

  svn://svn.twistedmatrix.com/svn/Imagination/

The mailing list for the project is almost-dead (I lurk there).
Recent converstations have dated:

  2005-03-27
  2005-02-27
  2004-06-04
  2004-03-28
  etc.

My personal archive shows 54 messages since July 2003.  However,
people are still listening - a few times "anyone out there?"
messages have been met with a "yes, sortof - but the code's not
working" response.  I think that Jp Calderone's characterization is
accurate:

     "It's not dead, it's resting."

HTH,
Eli