[MUD-Dev] DESIGN: MMO Interviews for College Class

Game Researcher mmoger at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 06:11:29 CEST 2005

Hello,

I am a college undergraduate enrolled in a course on massively
multiplayer on-line games at Trinity University in San Antonio,
Texas.  I am studying issues involved with customer service in
on-line gaming environments, and am very interested in talking with
game developers and community managers on this topic. While there is
a large volume of players' feelings on this topic, the
representation of developers' and community managers' thoughts on
the topic is lacking.

If you are interested in participating in an brief interview, please
email me at mmoger at gmail.com. Interviews can be conducted via email
or AOL Instant Messager. If you are concerned about protecting your
identity, you are welcome to use an AIM account made specifically
for this study.

At the end of the semester, my research paper and presentation will
be made publicly available on the class web site. I will preserve
the anonymity of all study participants when reporting my findings.

If you would like to learn more about the class, you can find
further details here:

  http://www.trinity.edu/adelwich/mmo/faq.html

A copy of the course syllabus is posted at:

  http://www.trinity.edu/adelwich/mmo/index.html

Thanks in advance for your help.

Lisa