[MUD-Dev] SOC: Will company sanctioned cheating hurttheMMOcommunity?

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Wed May 18 19:20:33 CEST 2005

On Tue, 17 May 2005 20:09:09 -0700 (PDT)
Jaycen Rigger <jaycen.rigger at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> ghovs <ghovs at plex.nl> wrote:

> The discussion of how to cultivate this kind of character and these
> kinds of experiences are what drew me to this forum in the first
> place.  As the discussion turns towards "DGN: Best methods of
> validating credit card information in regards to role-played
> interactions", I'll be deleting my subscription.

One of the few constant characteristics of MUD-Dev traffic is that it
constantly changes, and that seemingly technical or business threads
will mutate into social engineering threads, no matter what, and
visa-versa for every other topic linkage.  This can of course be
frustrating, but it also allows for useful cross-pollination.

--
J C Lawrence                        They said, "You have a blue guitar,
---------(*)                        You do not play things as they are."