[MUD-Dev] Best of Skotos Article Listing

Shannon Appelcline shannon.appelcline at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 22:19:23 CET 2006

As part of the expansions of the Skotos Articles Archive I posted a
column today listing 25 of the best articles that we posted in our
first three years (2000-2003). You can find it here:

http://www.skotos.net/articles/TTnT_/TTnT_184.phtml

There's the famouse Mulligan/Koster set on the purpose of games, a
series on unusual genres for game design, a column on how stories are
designed in the creative writing medium, some articles on trueness to
historical time periods, and my own series on mythology & game design.

Shannon