[DGD] Re: LPC repository

Erlend Simonsen erlesimo at online.no
Fri Dec 12 02:48:09 CET 1997

Par Winzell <zell at alyx.com> writes:

> Hallo,
>
> Does anybody here have any interest in the notion of a central
> repository for DGD-specific LPC code?

I would love such a thing. I have a hard time finding *any* info about
DGD on the net, except for what is published on this list.

> Is there a lot of code floating around out there, that could be useful
> for others, and that the writer considers to be in the public domain?

Probably not. :-)

I have no problem sharing what my very small and unfinished lib with
whoever might want it, but I doubt that there is anything which people
haven't figured out yet. :-)

--
Erlend Simonsen
erlesimo at online.no