[DGD] Re: LPC repository

Par Winzell zell at alyx.com
Fri Dec 12 03:25:24 CET 1997

> I would love such a thing. I have a hard time finding *any* info about
> DGD on the net, except for what is published on this list.

Maybe it should be combined with a small informative web-site, then.
Some sort of FAQ. I don't think Dworkin has any interest in doing this
at the moment. I suppose I could put together something simple.

The repository could be accessed from the same web-site.

Hm. I seem to recall Abigail making something of a DGD FAQ, a long time
ago. Perhaps she dropped the project. I can't seem to find it through
Altavista. Does anybody know anything about this?

> I have no problem sharing what my very small and unfinished lib with
> whoever might want it, but I doubt that there is anything which people
> haven't figured out yet. :-)

I am personally of the opinion that when it comes to LPC code, the more
is generally the merrier. Who else works on code that they would not
mind sharing?

Zell