[DGD] Re: hello

Burntnjall at aol.com Burntnjall at aol.com
Thu Oct 2 00:33:26 CEST 1997

Felix wrote:
<< Other than the above, I impose no limits on subjects, as long as they are
 somehow related to DGD or mudlib development.  I have very little interest
 in the 2.4.5 lib, so don't expect me to post about it, but feel free to
 discuss it with other enthusiasts. >>

The only reason I am using the 2.4.5 lib is that it was provided in the
distribution as a starting place. What is the preferred DGD lmudlib?
Melville? Is that still a viable project? The docs in it state that it
supports upto DGD-1.0.8

If there is a core mudlib project for the DGD driver, I'd rather spend my
time
on that. Are there any alternatives to the 2.4.5-for-DGD-1.1 mudlib to use
as a starting point?
Thanks.