[DGD] Inheritance question

Rog rcuddy at ix.netcom.com
Fri Oct 10 05:54:45 CEST 1997

I'm feeling somewhat stupid about not being able to work this out on my
own, but the hours spent fooling with it are starting to add up so....

if in object C I inherit A and B and all three have a create function then
in C I would expect to be able to reference the create in A and B by.

create(int clone) {
	A::create(clone);
	B::create(clone);
}

what I get is an undefined label error during the compile of C. Anybody
want to be nice and tell me what I am overlooking. Its easy enough to get
around by just making the create in A and B into init_A and init_B and
calling them but I dont understand why the A::create syntax is incorrect.