[DGD] ftp sites....

Tim t.blommerde at et.tudelft.nl
Fri Aug 14 18:15:00 CEST 1998

Dear reader,

Sorry to mail this here, but I'm looking for the latest dgd driver for Linux. I used to have the address where Sir Dworkin uploaded the source files, but alas, my hd crashed on me about a month ago and couldn't recover anything. Nor can I find the latests version on the sites mentioned on the dgd hompage - the one at www.mars.org, which in my humble opinion could use some updates. Could someone please mail me one or two ftp sites where I can download the source files from?

Thanks in advance and have fun !
Tim

Ps. I hereby also wanne thank the person, I believe his name was 'Ling' not sure though, who mailed me his lib to have a look at. As stated I lost my hd so also his address and hereby wanne know why I never mailed back anymore. Sorry ={