[DGD] Re: ftp sites....

Gregory D Lewis glewis at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Fri Aug 14 18:20:58 CEST 1998

> Sorry to mail this here, but I'm looking for the latest dgd driver for =
> Linux. I used to have the address where Sir Dworkin uploaded the source =
> files, but alas, my hd crashed on me about a month ago and couldn't =
> recover anything. Nor can I find the latests version on the sites =
> mentioned on the dgd hompage - the one at www.mars.org, which in my =
> humble opinion could use some updates. Could someone please mail me one =
> or two ftp sites where I can download the source files from?

By latest are you meaning the latest stable version or the latest experimental
version?

Stable: somewhere on ftp://ftp.imaginary.com
(try pub/LPC/Servers/DGD I think.  You want dgd-1.1.tar.gz plus 1.1p1.gz through
 1.1p6.gz)

Experimental: somewhere on ftp://dworkin.simplex.nl
(Maybe pub/dgd/experimental -- you will need all the patches there plus
 dgd-1.1.tar.gz to apply them to)

--
Greg Lewis                              Applied Maths Department
Email : glewis at maths.adelaide.edu.au    University of Adelaide